Indian Head Massage
An Indian Head Massage is a form of relaxation massage that focuses on the face, head, neck, shoulders, upper back and upper arms which are important energy centers within the body. This form of massage is very relaxing and has a balancing effect.
Indian Head Massage is also a great tool against overweight since it is very effective against emotional disorders which are a major cause of overweight problems and also is an exceptional preventative system against most diseases since it improves the brain’s activity and improves the brain’s connection with the body.
This type of massage is done over the clothing in a seated position.
Benefits of Indian Head Massage:
- Promotes general relaxation
- Reduces Anxiety, Restlessness, Insomnia
- Relieves Muscle Cramps and Stiffness
- Helps to relieve mental tiredness, intellectual fatigue, stress, depression, migraines
- Stimulates blood circulation and drains away accumulated toxins
- Improved lymphatic drainage which helps in the removal of waste products and toxins, boosting the immune system
- Can give your hair a healthy lustrous shine and improve skin condition
- Promotion of hair growth
- Triggers the release of “feel good” chemicals called endorphins creating a sensation of contentment and happiness
- Calms, revitalizes and uplifts the spirit
Cost: 45 minute ~ $65
Call now to book your appointment with Andrea Ellsworth or Maria Dobbs, RMT: 905-576-5982